MYSTAY ENGLISH (MSE) GRIEVANCE RESOLUTION PROCESS
MyStay International is committed to an equitable and fair study and mentor programs in all cities across the globe. Feedback of all kinds is welcomed as this information helps us to identify what we are doing well and where we need to improve our services and systems.
MyStay International has established policies and procedures to support its’ Customers, Mentors and staff to resolve legitimate complaints that cannot be resolved informally. All complaints and grievances are taken seriously and are responded to in a timely manner.
As a first step, we encourage you to read theMYSTAY ENGLISH (MSE) CUSTOMER FEES AND CHARGES POLICY, MYSTAY ENGLISH (MSE) DEFERRAL, CANCELATION & REFUND POLICY and MYSTAY ENGLISH (MSE) MENTOR DELIVERABLES, so you can understand your options and how you might proceed.
- This policy outlines MyStay International Pty Ltd (“MSI”) grievance resolution process for either:
- A “Customer” is defined as:
- Any domestic or international guest, who has purchased and commenced the MSE Mentoring package or engaged with any component of the package
- A “Mentor” is defined as:
- Registered by an approved MSE Supplier as providing accommodation inline with the standards of that Supplier
- Have completed the “MSE Mentor Training program” available at the time and hold the supplied completion certificate if applicable
- If training by the Mentor has eclipsed 12-month period since completion of the training, the Mentor has been reassessed by the Supplier as competently trained
- An MSE Program consists of a scheduled program containing the following items either for the duration or intermittently throughout the program:
- English language courses include all General English programs
- Homestay Accommodation
- The Homestay Host being a trained MSE Mentor
- Transfer between Airport and Homestay accommodation on:
- Arrival in country
- Departure from country
- Standard Travel Insurance
- Online English Language testing (x 2)
- Online Orientation Materials
- All customers and Mentors must accept and adhere to any MSI Policies, or policies of any MSE Suppliers for the duration of the program. Policies are in effect at the time of application to the program.
- ACADEMIC MATTERS – TECHNOLOGY
- Grievances about access to and use of any associated technology (including purchasing, enrolment and English Language deliverables included in the MSE Package) are addressed, as appropriate, by MyStay International.
- ACADEMIC MATTERS – MENTORING
- Grievances about the level of quality or engagement in the Mentoring elements of the MSE Package, by either Customer or Mentor (including availability, completion and at-home English Language use) are addressed, as appropriate, by MyStay International.
- OTHER PACKAGED SERVICES
- Grievances about the level of quality or engagement in the additional elements of the MSE Package, by either Customer or Mentor (including training, insurances and orientation information) are addressed, as appropriate, by MyStay International.
- MSE SUPPLIERS
- It is a condition of purchase that all Customers and Mentors adhere to the policy and procedure of any MSE Suppliers, this includes any English Language Education Providers, Accommodation Providers, Airport Transfer services, Insurance providers, etc.
- Some or all of a grievance may be subject the policy and procedure of the MSE Supplier, and will be addressed, as appropriate, by the relevant supplier.
- ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS – CHARGES, FEES & DATA
- Grievances about costs, charges, fees or financial transactions by Customers are addressed, as appropriate, by MyStay International.
- Grievances about payments or reimbursements by Mentors are addressed, as appropriate, by MSE Accommodation Supplier.
- CUSTOMER CONDUCT
- MSI reserves the right to request the Customer to transfer and or terminate the program, at Its discretion & without a required explanation to the Customer or their representatives
- Customers that have a material grievance are subject to the terms of agreements between the approved MSE Supplier and MSI